Re-Upholster, Recycle and Revive!!
Karl's Upholstery Service, based in the Sutherland Shire, has been in business for nearly a quarter of a century. That means that you are dealing with an organization that knows and understands the importance of quality customer service and professional craftsmanship.
Furniture fashion has changed markedly during this period, and we have also seen advances in the quality of products used in our lounge suites. Examples of this are the grading of foam products, the introduction of “memory foam”, and new technology used in making fabric stain-resistant.
Here at Karl's Upholstery, we believe you can’t beat the old classics, such as Chiswell, Parker, Van Treight and Moran. These lounges live on and on due to their high quality hardwood frame and construction.
By recovering an existing lounge suite you will be helping the environment by reusing the wooden frame, and where applicable the existing padding. With the latest decorative coverings the lounge will look even better than the original!
We use Dunlop Enduro foams for long-lasting comfort, and you are also able to choose from a variety of feather and down products, or a combination of both. Dunlop Luxura foam is used for the ultimate in comfort, and is described as having a feather-like feel, but has the advantage of being entirely made of foam. This foam has a memory that restores the cushion to the original shape instantly, negating the need to “plump” your cushions.
At Karl's Upholstery Service we listen to your needs, and our aim is to exceed all of your expectations. Head to our Revival page to view furniture being restored and rejuvenated from start to finish (with videos to come in the near future).
If you need new life brought to any piece of furniture, for the home or any commercial application, or are looking to turn a great furnishing idea into reality call us now to discuss your needs.
Just because we are based in the Sutherland Shire, don’t assume that we only serve clients here. We are happy to help clients in all parts of Sydney.
Our company provides a series of services to our customers. Among them:
- Recovering lounge and dining suites
- Custom made decorator cushions to co-ordinate or accent lounges
- Custom and unusual upholstery work, i.e. bedheads and partitions
- Fabric protection
- Curtain making (Windowscene)
- Repair of old, or damaged framework
- Re-webbing, and new cushion inserts for lounges
- Minor, at home, repair work
- Antique restoration (experience gained in England)
- Diamond buttoning
- French Polishing Service
- Cane Lounge and Dining chair repairs
- Decorating advice, colour selection, and overseas trends
- Re-modelling, and alteration to lounge frames to update & modernize look
- Latest fabric designs from around the world
- Fabric sample service (cuttings for customers)
- Check up phone call after 3 months to make sure everything is alright
Perhaps you're not sure what you need. Why not talk to Karl to see what's possible?
Read the latest Karl's Upholstery Service brochure.1
1 You can download a copy of the brochure. First, right click the link and then choose the "Save as" option. Depending on your browser the link may read "Save Target As", "Save Link As" or a similar phrase. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view a PDF file. You are able to download this software for free from Adobe.