Reasons To Re-Upholster Your Valuable Furnishings
The reasons to reupholster are varied. Here are some worth thinking about …
- The frame-work of the existing lounge suite is of a much better quality, than most manufactured today.
- An older-style lounge suite can be adapted and updated with modern lines, possibly with new legs, for a totally new and refreshed look.
- Antiques and family heirlooms have a sentimental value, but don’t have to stay in the same fabric forever.
- You know you have purchased a quality piece of furniture. Maintain that investment by having it recovered, instead of buying a new one?
- You have been to all of the furniture showrooms and haven’t found what you are looking for. Your existing suite is comfortable, you might be better off having it recovered.
- When comparing the cost of a new lounge verses re-upholstering an older lounge, for the same price, the quality of the fabric on the re-upholstered lounge is far superior.
- Fashion changes in interior colour schemes often leads to new upholstery needs.
- Comparing like-quality, it is less expensive to re-upholster than buying a new Parker or Chiswell lounge suite.
- It’s good for the environment. Rather than dump the hardwood in the frame, why not reuse it?
Why not talk to Karl to see what’s possible?